How To Get The Most From Your Classic Lash Extensions
Getting set up with a beautiful pair of classic lash extensions is expensive and time-consuming. Ensuring you get the most out of your new set of eyelashes is important. No one wants to go through all of the effort of getting a new set just to have them fall out after a few short days.
It is worth noting that not all lashes will last 3-4 weeks. You will experience lashes slowly falling out. This is completely natural and should not be a cause for alarm. Your natural eyelashes fall out everyday even under perfect conditions.
Whether you’re a seasoned lash extension veteran or a beginner just getting started you should be aware of all of the Do’s and Don'ts.
Here are the top tips for getting the most out of your classic eyelash extensions:
- Do not perm or tint lashes after lash extension application.
- Do not use any sort of eyelash curler.
- Do not rub your eyes or lashes when washing your face.
- Do not pull your lash extensions.
- Do not get them wet at all for at least 24 hours.
- Do not use mascara.
- Do not try to remove the Extensions on your own, always consult a professional.
- Do not cut the Extensions.
- Remember to come in for touch ups (2-4 weeks).
- Never tug, twist, pick or pull at your lashes.
- Brush and groom your lashes gently with a disposable mascara spoolie.
- Try to sleep on your back or side.
- When you touch your lashes, always use upward, sweeping motions - no side to side rubbing at the lash line.
- Keep your fingers off your lashes. Every time you touch them you are transferring natural oil and germs.
- Do not use oil based skincare products
- Use a lash cleaner serum twice a day.
In order to ensure you have beautiful, long-lasting eyelash extensions you will want to ensure you have the correct application and products. When it comes to eyelashes, the price difference between low and high-quality is negligible, at best. Spend the extra few dollars and ensure you have the best quality eyelash products. By going the “extra mile” you will have longer lasting and fuller lashes that perfectly compliment the beauty look you’re going for.
Far too often, we see girls trying to cut-corners in a failed attempt to save a few dollars. This almost always backfires and causes an unsatisfactory look and, in many cases, permanently damaged eyelashes.
If you’re looking for a semi-permanent solution to your beauty needs, we highly recommend consulting with a certified classic lash extension technician. These technicians have been professionally trained on the proper safety protocols, and how to properly apply top-grade fake eyelashes.
Our classic lash extensions are designed to elevate your natural appearance for weeks at a time. We stand firmly behind the processes and products we use. If you’re ever unsatisfied with the results we will happily correct the situation in whatever way possible.